Friday 27 February 2015

THE LITTLE FOXES



THE VINEYARD IS SO BEAUTIFUL
SPREADING ACROSS THE HILL
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
A WONDER OF A KIND!


MY VINEYARD IS EVER GREEN
WITH A RICH SUPPLY OF WATER
THE FRUITS ARE ATTRACTIVE
AND APPEALING TO ALL!


MY VINEYARD IS FREE OF STONES
COME SIT IN THE SHADE
ENJOY THE COOL BREEZE
AS THE SUN SETS!


BIRDS OF AIR
NEST ON MY TREES
SINGING GRACEFULLY
FROM A TREE TO ANOTHER!


THE VINE HAS BEEN RUINED
MY VINEYARD IS A MESS
THIS IS THE HANDIWORK
OF THE LITTLE FOXES!



THE FENCE HAS BEEN BROKEN
AT THE REAR END
CREATING THE ENTRANCE
THROUGH WHICH THEY ENTERED


OH WHAT A LOSS
WHAT DO I DO NOW
I NEED HELP IN CATCHING
THESE LITTLE FOXES!

2 comments:

  1. GOD’S PRESENCE
    BY: Bishop Ralph Cushman

    I met my God in the morning
    When my day was at its best
    And His presence came like sunrise
    Like a glory in my breast.
    All day long this presence lingered
    All day long He stayed with me
    And we sailed in perfect calmness
    O’er a very troubled sea.

    Other ships were torn and battered
    Other ships were sore distressed
    But the wind that seem to drive them
    Brought to me a peace and rest

    Then I thought of other mornings
    With a keen remorse of mind
    When I too, had loosed the mornings
    With this presence left behind.
    So I think I’ve found the secret
    Learned through many a troubled way
    You must meet God in the morning
    If you want Him through the day.
    “Christ died for our sins and rose again”
    “He that believeth on the son (JESUS) hath everlasting life” (Jhn 3:36)
    DO YOU BELIEVE??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had always run after this
    Always wanted get it right
    At the very right time
    When the glory of it
    Can make me boast

    It didn’t come
    When I most wished it
    Maybe delayed, that’s how I thought it
    This is the right time

    I’m the focus
    You’re not going anywhere
    Questions that don’t bring joy
    And you’ve got to answer
    It’s my time, my life

    Now it came
    Can I keep it still?
    How I want to shout it loud
    The best of its kind
    Favoured and moved
    I’m no longer with them
    Looking forward to resumption

    ReplyDelete